Alexion Global Talents offers various career services through its platforms, some of which you can use without registering. Registering a Candidate Portal account provides you with additional features and services. In order to provide you with the specific services for which you have registered, or to calculate the duration, we store the date of your most recent activity on the Alexion Global Talents platforms (“Date of Last Activity”), which may include the date of your registration and your most recent use of Alexion Global Talents services, e.g., the date of your last registration. For example, logging into your Candidate Portal account, clicking links in the Alexion Global Talents newsletter or on the Alexion Global Talents Career site, or using an Alexion Global Talents profile, or any other activity that indicates that you are still interested in using our services.
Without registering a Candidate Portal account you can use all the services available on our website without registering. In particular, you may browse job offers posted on our website.
4.Candidate Portal Account
You can register in our Candidate Portal. Then you will receive regular e-mails about entries that match your profile and/or your search behaviour on the Alexion Global Talents platforms. To ensure authentication, i.e. to avoid unauthorized subscriptions, and if we cannot otherwise identify you (for example, if you are not already logged into your Candidate Portal account), we will send you a confirmation email after your first registration asking you to confirm your registration again by clicking a link in the email.
Certain services are only available as part of a Candidate Portal account. If you enter into a Candidate Portal Account Agreement, you may use the additional services described below. How to register for a Candidate Portal Account is described in Section 3.
You can access job ads in your Candidate Portal account.
You may create a resume profile (“Profile”) within your Candidate Portal account that consists of various information related to your resume and attachments provided by you. If you provide attachments, we analyze their content and structure in a non-automated process and use this analysis to improve the services we offer you. You can use your profile to apply for jobs posted on Alexion Global Talents or other websites or apps. We use your profile information to automatically complete certain fields on the application form and you can upload additional files. Once you click on each button, we will either – store the information you provide on the application form on the Alexion Global Talents platform for the employee seeking company to access, or – submit it to the employee seeking company of their choice. When we store the application on our platform, the employee seeking company also has access to your profile and can view the information you have entered in your profile. Because Alexion Global Talents clients from all over the world can post job advertisements on our platforms, it is possible that the employee seeking company may be located outside the EU or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and it is therefore part of the agreement that such companies from other countries may also have access to your data. We also use the information you provide as part of your profile to send you job recommendations based on your profile information and tailored to your needs. We may also use your profile information to automatically complete forms for any other service we offer you on our platforms.In addition, when you activate your profile, you grant Alexion Global Talents to customers who have purchased access to the Alexion Global Talents database or otherwise to use it or other services that allow recruiters to access or have provided resumes from our users, are authorized to fill vacant positions (“Applicant Profile Clients”), have access (including a search and download function) to portions of your profile and its attachments, and to the date of your most recent activity, and disclose such information to them, which Applicant Profile Clients may be recruiters or employers. We may also analyze a partially active profile to actively present it to Candidate Profile clients. As Alexion Global Talents clients from all over the world may purchase access to the Applicant Tracking System Zoho database, it is possible that the respective employee-seeking company is located outside the EU or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), which means that access and disclosure may also take place from and to such third countries. Current employers, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers are not displayed for partially active profiles, and only the first digit of the postal code is displayed. If you make your profile active and public, you will grant candidate profile customers access (including a search and download function) to your profile and its attachments, as well as to the date of your last activity, and you will disclose this information to them. In the case of an active and public profile, we may also use your profile data to find publicly accessible business-related social media profiles about you and to provide a link to such a profile to candidate profile customers. We may also analyze your profile to actively present it, in whole or in part, to candidate profile customers. Because Alexion Global Talents clients from around the world may purchase access to the Applicant Tracking System Zoho database, it is possible that the employee seeking company may be located outside the EU or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and data may therefore be transferred to such third countries. We do not guarantee or warrant minimum storage capacity for your profile. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently limit the data volume for data uploads, particularly if this is necessary for technical reasons, for example to maintain or optimise the service.
Within your Candidate Account, we store your applications (including their attachments such as resumes or cover letters) to job postings published on Alexion Global Talents platforms in a history that can be accessed through your Candidate Portal account. Information from such applications may be used to automatically fill in fields when you create an Alexion Global Talents profile.
As part of a Candidate Portal account, you can subscribe to various newsletters that we offer on various topics. We may also send you email newsletters about Alexion Global Talents services that are comparable to the Alexion Global Talents services you already use, if you have not objected to these newsletters. You can unsubscribe from all Alexion Global Talents newsletters at any time free of charge. We will inform you of your right to opt-out when we collect your e-mail address and in the relevant newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive our e-mail messages, please click on the unsubscribe link provided in each message and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, you can view changed settings in your Candidate Portal account.
– If you register for a Candidate Portal account and wish to create such an account, you must provide us with a valid email address and password, which we will store.
– Once we have received your request to create a Candidate Portal account, we will acknowledge receipt of that request by sending a message to the email address you provided. The Candidate Portal Account Agreement between you and us becomes effective when we activate your Candidate Portal Account. The completion of the registration by you is merely an offer to enter into a contract. Alexion Global Talents reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or decline the conclusion of a contract. There is no legal claim to the conclusion of a contract.
– You must provide complete and truthful information on the requested information and data. It is your responsibility to keep your contact details (in particular your e-mail address) up to date and to ensure that you can be reached at the address provided and that the e-mail address is not transferred to another person. If any of the information provided changes, you must immediately adjust and correct that information. If you provide incomplete or incorrect information, Alexion Global Talents has the right to suspend and/or terminate your account and access to our platform temporarily or permanently.
– Each user may create only one account. The account is non-transferable.
If you use our services as a consumer in the sense of §13 BGB, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
Information on the right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must contact Alexion Managementpartners GmbH, Humboldtstr.49, 14193 Berlin. Website: https://alexiontalent.com/ E-mail: email@example.com by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
– Users are solely responsible for providing themselves with the hardware and Internet connection necessary to use our services.
– Please ensure that the services within your Candidate Portal account are only used by yourself. You must keep all access data and passwords strictly confidential. You are responsible for any and all use of the access data and passwords as well as any and all activities performed in connection with the use of your Candidate Portal account. If an unauthorised third party has actually or possibly had access to your login data (e-mail address in combination with the password), you must inform Alexion Global Talents immediately and change any affected password as soon as possible.
You may not act unlawfully and/or violate any applicable law in connection with the use of our services, in particular you are not permitted to do so:
– to provide us with any content that
-is harassing, abusive, harmful to minors or otherwise illegal;
infringes the rights of third parties, in particular copyright, personal rights or other property rights;
– is confidential, e.g. contains trade secrets;
– impersonate any person, such as a public official, a representative of ours, or pretend to have a non-existent relationship with such person, forge usernames or otherwise manipulate identifiers, and/or disguise the origin of any content transmitted in connection with the Services;
– Store, publish and/or send any promotional, junk or bulk email, chain letter, pyramid selling system or other commercial communication;
– Use scraping or similar techniques to capture content and use it for any other purpose, republish it, or use it in any way other than the intended purpose of the Services;
– Use any techniques or automated services that aim to or cause users to misrepresent activities, such as using bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plug-ins, extensions or other automated tools to play content, send messages, post comments or perform other actions;
-Harass, threaten, insult or defame any fine individual or company, denigrate or discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion or belief, or make or disseminate any untrue allegation about any individual or entity;
– collect, store or transmit any personal data of another user unless the data subject has consented thereto;
-Any information contained in your profile and any other information or content you provide to us (“Content”) must be truthful. This means that you may not create profiles for third parties or create profiles for non-existent persons without the consent of the persons concerned and that any profile picture you submit must show you.
Content you provide to us must not contain viruses, worms or other harmful code. Personal information that you submit to Alexion Global Talents or provide to Alexion Global Talents should not contain the following information and you warrant and represent that you do not contain the following information:
– race or ethnic origin,
– political views,
– religious or philosophical beliefs,
– Membership of a trade union,
– genetic data,
– biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying a natural person,
– Data on health,
– data on the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person
If you transfer personal information to other users or recruiters, you do so at your own risk. Alexion Global Talents cannot control the actual use of your personal information by recipients. Therefore, please check the identity of the recipients of your data before submitting it. For example, you should not send your personal information to a private e-mail address. Furthermore, we advise you not to send sensitive information to recruiters, even if you are asked to do so. Such sensitive information may include your passport number, social security number or bank details.
– We do not guarantee the topicality, correctness, completeness, usability or suitability of the contents of our platforms for a particular purpose. Furthermore, we do not guarantee the conclusion of an employment contract between persons who use our platform as applicants and an employer.
– Alexion Global Talents does not guarantee that the services we offer will be available at any time or on a permanent basis. Disturbances, interruptions or possible downtimes of the (online) services cannot be excluded. Temporary limited availability may occur for technical or operational reasons. This is particularly possible with regard to capacity restrictions, the security or integrity of data processing systems or the implementation of technical measures required for proper or improved performance.
– Alexion Global Talents server is backed up on a regular basis. However, data loss cannot be excluded. If you transfer or upload data to us, regardless of its form, we advise you to make backup copies. This also applies in the event that you terminate your contract with us because we do not retain a copy of your data after deletion unless there are legal obligations to store it.
– The agreement with you about the Candidate Portal Account and the services provided within its scope is concluded for an indefinite period. Either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect.
– When the Alexion Global Talents Agreement or applicant tracking softwaret expires, we will delete the personal information we hold about you or store it in a non-personal form, unless processing is required by law and for a different purpose.
– Modification of the services for which registration is required. We reserve the right to change the services for which registration is required (Applicant Tracking System software or Candidate Portal Account) to the extent that
– the changes or adaptations are exclusively positive for the registered users, or
– the changes or adaptations are necessary to achieve compliance with applicable law, in particular if the current legal situation changes, or to implement a judicial or administrative decision, or
– the changes and adjustments do not have a material impact on the functions or services or are of a purely technical or organisational nature.
If the change to the terms and conditions also constitutes a change to the purpose of the data processing, whereby data is to be processed for a purpose other than the original purpose for which it was collected, this will only occur if it is legally compliant in accordance with the applicable provisions (including Art. 6 Para. 4 DSGVO). In addition, we will inform you in advance of compliance with the legal provisions.
Changes to the subject matter of the contract and to the essential obligations are excluded from the right to make changes under clause 13b(i). In such cases, Alexion Global Talents will inform you of the intended changes and offer you the continuation of the contractual relationship with modified conditions.
– the change or adaptation has only a positive effect on the registered user, or
– the amendment or adaptation is necessary to achieve compliance with applicable law, in particular if the current legal situation changes, or to implement a judicial or administrative decision, or
– the changes and adjustments do not have a material impact on the functions or services or are of a purely technical or organisational nature.
Privacy statement Before Authentification
Information about online application process:
Consent: By submitting an application form, you are consenting to submitting your employment application and all related forms, documents, and information electronically. You also consent to conducting any matters related to the recruitment, application, background check, and/or onboarding process electronically. Typing your name and clicking the submit button will constitute your electronic signature.
Withdrawal of Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to submit your online employment application electronically. If you choose to do so, please note that this will result in automatic disqualification of your electronic application from further consideration for employment. You may withdraw your consent by emailing Alexion Global Talents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Record keeping: Your responses to all questions throughout the electronic process will be recorded and made part of your electronically signed documents and electronic application/hiring record and other separate files as required by law.
Updating contact information: Please note that it is your responsibility to update the Company regarding any changes to your contact information. You may update your informations through the candidate portal where you made your registration.
Privacy: Personal data that you enter will be used by and may be transmitted to other Alexion Global Talents departments / companies, or third parties for the purpose of the administration, evaluation and management of your application as well as for the purpose of preparing reports that may be required by government agencies. Some of the departments, companies, or third parties to whom your data may be transmitted may be situated outside your home country, in a country which offers a level of data protection different from the level applied in your country. By entering your data into the tool, you consent to the processing, use, and transfer of your personal data as outlined in this agreement and statement.
By submitting your CV/Resume or signing in to the candidate portal you are agreeing that you have read and understand the above and consent to submitting your application electronically.
The General Terms declaration is currently valid and has the status as of November 2019.